Produced by magical quilting gnomes in the northern wilds of New England this super grippy low profile tape is your answer to run away templates and rulers.
How to use it:
1. Find your least favorite scissors or another cutting implement that you don't mind “dulling”(the mystical sands in the No Slip Ruler Grip may blunt your choice of cutters)
2. Cut a small piece of No Slip about ½ inch square.
3. Peel off the protective backing to expose the Gnomish adhesive.
4. Stick the square near the center of the back of your delinquent ruler or template
5. One square in the center works well for us, but feel free to add additional squares to the corners or edge for more super grippiness.